Well-being week: This week included Mindful Monday, Thankful Tuesday, Wellness Wednesday, Thoughtful Thursday and Feel-good Friday. Each day was jampacked with activities that encouraged students and teachers to take steps to be mindful and to look after their well-being.
The activities included:
- Mindful Monday– Mindful colouring, storybooks, GoNoodle mindful videos.
- Thankful Tuesday– Every child in the school wrote down something that they are thankful for, to make a whole school display.
- Wellness Wednesday– The students on the committee organised active and silly games in the hall for every class to play.
- Thoughtful Thursday– Students wrote a kind message to a friend and gave them a marshmallow treat. The Pieta House fundraiser was also held on this day.
- Feel-good Friday– Random dance breaks were held throughout the day. Each class received a colour to dress in and the school created a rainbow picture.
We are a Rainbow of Possibilities!